4272Blanding and Christmas

  • Tom Markle
    Oct 21, 2007
      Maui Tom and his lovely wife Janice are interested in any information about Christmas and
      Don Blanding....did he do any artwork with a Christmas theme? Cards, post cards, Romance
      cards, Holiday cards, etc. I told them I would rack my brain for subject matter and have gone
      through all that I own but see nothing special for this holiday. Anyone else out there know of
      anything? I figure DB was single, no kids and didn't have much to celebrate at Christmas and
      didn't do anything special for it that I know of. Any takers? Aloha...tj
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic