4261Re: Curious

  • canoeist35
    Sep 14, 2007
      --- In aloha-donblanding@yahoogroups.com, "Mike Gothard"
      <75vette@...> wrote:
      > We all respect his work or we probably wouldn't ponder, dialogue,
      and lurk
      > here searching for answers and points of interest if we were apt to
      > judgment.

      Exactly. Well said, Mike. Gaining knowledge of more of the facts of
      his life is not to judge Don Blanding in some negative way. It is to
      understand better. I don't think there is anything to fear from
      knowing the truth--at least not in the case of DB! And I'm going to
      do one of those no-no's, and maintain that Don Blanding would agree
      with that sentiment. I appreciated reading your post.

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic