      From: THOMAS MARKLE
      To: aloha-donblanding@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, August 24, 2007 6:13 AM
      Subject: Re: [aloha-donblanding] Re: Bidding

      The 10 second rule in bidding is good if you are
      sitting at the computer. Because I'm gone so much I
      can't use the 10 second rule. Is there another way to
      bid that I don't know of? I'm willing to learn if
      there is. I usually figure out how much I can afford
      to bid and in the last day or so just put it in and
      hope. Sometimes it works. I usually try to collect
      the paper ephemera because Wekula collects the
      pottery. I have quite a bit of it and will donate it
      at the right time. I'm torn between donating to
      Oklahoma or Hawaii. I own about 6 original art pieces
      now. I've burned them to CD's for protection and
      backup. tj