4223Re: Bidding

    Aug 22, 2007
      tj

      Ebay has a new policy in effect...to hide the identity of bidders in the auctions. They now only
      show bidder1, bidder2, bidder3...etc... instead of their actual ebay names.

      The only time you can see the real names is if you are the seller of the listing. So we won't
      ever know who bought the Blanding items that are sold.

      Keith

      --- In aloha-donblanding@yahoogroups.com, "Tom Markle" <tjmarkle@...> wrote:

      > We have several bidders buying up DB's stuff on Ebay......bidder1 - bidder2 -
      bidder3.....who
      > are these people? It seems like they are cornering the market on us. Are they members of
      > our group or does anyone know? tj

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic