      From: keith2draw
      To: aloha-donblanding@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2007 4:33 AM
      Subject: [aloha-donblanding] Re: We've created a monster....

      Yeah...I know what you mean. I bid up to $311.11 on that lot and STILL didn't get it (and I
      shouldn't have even been bidding at all due to my short supply of funds...but I couldn't
      resist). There's folks bidding on Blanding stuff that I've never seen before. More and more
      folks coming out of the woodwork. I realy think that alot of them are Vernon Kilns
      collectors who are branching out...and some others are Hawaiiana collectors (tiki stuff is a
      a real craze right now).

      But just remember what Don would say...it's all just stuff. Almost everything exept the
      personalized letters will come along again another day.