4219Re: We've created a monster....

    Aug 21, 2007
      Yeah...I know what you mean. I bid up to $311.11 on that lot and STILL didn't get it (and I
      shouldn't have even been bidding at all due to my short supply of funds...but I couldn't
      resist). There's folks bidding on Blanding stuff that I've never seen before. More and more
      folks coming out of the woodwork. I realy think that alot of them are Vernon Kilns
      collectors who are branching out...and some others are Hawaiiana collectors (tiki stuff is a
      a real craze right now).

      But just remember what Don would say...it's all just stuff. Almost everything exept the
      personalized letters will come along again another day.

      --- In aloha-donblanding@yahoogroups.com, "Tom Markle" <tjmarkle@...> wrote:
      > Try as I might, I don't have the bread to buy and bid on our Ebay site.......I just keep
      > outbid with what little money I have to spend. I've tried to buy and preserve but just
      > keep up with the pricing these days. Too bad as we are losing out on keeping his
      > in our own house. I don't know some of the bidders but I hope they know what to do
      > it.......a disappointed tj......tj
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic