4204Ebay sale of rare Blanding items

    Jul 29, 2007
      O.K., I'll admit it up front guys...I'm selling these items to raise some money for personal
      reasons. With two kids in daycare, a mortgage, and a computer that crashed last month,
      I'm severely low on funds. All I can hope is that these Blanding items stay in the "family."

      I'm selling a book that once belonged to Don in the early twenties. It has his own
      illustrated bookplate (never before seen artwork) and is signed and inscribed to a friend in
      1922. I bought it seven years ago, and have decided to part with it...to a good home. Ebay
      auction # 150146582004, or go to this link:

      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150146582004

      Also for sale is a portrait print of Edythe Hope Genee that Don did in which he signed it in
      ink, as did Edythe. Included, is an original photo of Edythe...and a copy of her book BRIEF
      APRILS. Auction # 150146646599:

      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150146646599

      I'm also selling a copy of IN A HAWAIIAN GARDEN...but what makes this special is that it
      has a dustjacket...something I have NEVER seen before. Auction # 150145114805:

      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150145114805

      And finally, I created a new Blanding poster, SEA BUTTERFLIES, which was professionally
      scanned from a 1935 print. The colors are Teal & black, 12"x18", printed on 80# heavy-
      weight paper. On sale for $14.95 each, plus shipping. You can personally email me to
      order, or visit the ebay auction to see it:

      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150145113393

      Thanks for looking, Keith
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic