4203Re: DB newspaper article

    Jul 23, 2007

      I have a copy of that article somewhere in my files...I'll look to see if my copy has a date.

      In my timeline, Don was in Seattle in November of 1946 to promote TODAY IS HERE...and
      he was traveling with Edythe Hope Genee as she was also doing some pre-publication
      promotion of her book BRIEF APRILS, which Don illustrated. So they were doing joint

      . --- In aloha-donblanding@yahoogroups.com, "Tom Markle" <tjmarkle@...> wrote:
      > I have a copy of a newspaper article that is entitled, "Blanding Fears Stamp of
      Longhairs". It
      > mentions that he was at the bookshop of Frederick and Nelson in Seattle but there is no
      > on the Newspaper article. He is promoting "Today is Here" which is 1946ish. Does
      > have recollection of the actual date of this article??? Thanks for the help...tj
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic