      _____

      From: aloha-donblanding@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:aloha-donblanding@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Tom Markle
      Sent: Monday, July 23, 2007 10:43 AM
      DB newspaper article

      I have a copy of a newspaper article that is entitled, "Blanding Fears Stamp
      of Longhairs". It
      mentions that he was at the bookshop of Frederick and Nelson in Seattle but
      there is no date
      on the Newspaper article. He is promoting "Today is Here" which is 1946ish.
      Does anyone
      have recollection of the actual date of this article??? Thanks for the
      help...tj