      From: Bev Leinbach
      To: aloha-donblanding@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, February 24, 2007 6:56 PM
      Subject: [aloha-donblanding] Re: Miss Ruth Norton

      Aloha from Maui,

      Hal & I spent a few hours at the Kahalui Library today looking at old Paradise of the pacific magazines, not microfilm.

      Jan 1923 had a whole article with 3 photos of Don as Pan.
      Feb. 1924 had nothing and Hal looked before and after Feb. and found nothing.
      Sept. and Dec. 1925 again had a photo of Pan (Don- fishing)
      June 1927 has Sea Butterflies poem and photo.

      There are places that look like Don's art work and I coped 3 of them and will send them along. Our scanner here isn't working so will have to send them on to you and Keith. Send me addresses or I will do it when I get back home. Your address are not on this computer.

      With aloha to all.

      Bev.

      Oh!

      I am trying to get access to the Community College Library. They are only letting student into the archives now. So old papers I use to see on microfilm, I no longer have access to.