4144Re: [aloha-donblanding] Re: Miss Ruth Norton

  • mauibandb@aol.com
    Feb 20, 2007
      Aloha Keith

      I asked Kumu Hula Hokulani Holt Padilla about Kao'o and this is what her
      response was.

      The person that pops into my mind is an old Kumu Hula called Antone Kao’o.
      He was pretty well known in his day and was connected to Kalakaua’s court I
      believe. I don’t know if you’ll find anything about him outside of Bishop
      Hope this helps.
      <BR><BR><BR>**************************************<BR> Check out free AOL at
      http://free.aol.com/thenewaol/index.adp. Most comprehensive set of free
      safety and security tools, millions of free high-quality videos from across the
      web, free AOL Mail and much more.