      From: Michael
      To: aloha-donblanding@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, February 01, 2007 10:59 AM
      Subject: [aloha-donblanding] when in Hawaii

      Fellow Blanding-ites/ettes?
      I see from the postings that some of you will be in Hawaii during the
      winter. If you are on O'ahu, please look me up. I do have what has
      surely become the largest collection of Blanding pottery in the world
      (or darn near it) and am always happy to meet others in our group.
      Sorry I haven't been involved much of late, but I do keep up with the
      posts.

      Aloha,
      Michael