4078Re: Dave Ballard

    Dec 7, 2006
      Susan, I am so pleased that you have joined our group, and to
      hear of your project. I've often wondered if the master tapes
      still existed.

      Are you planning an all-Blanding disc? I know at least one
      program from January 1971 contained only Blanding pieces.

      Not long ago I purchased a fresh copy of Dave's first LP; the
      original that he gave me in 1966 is so worn that I haven't been
      able to play it in years. Such a joy to listen to it again!

      Please let us all know when the CD's are available ... I'm sure
      you'll have plenty of interest.

      Sincerely,