4075Dave Ballard

  • suzieshawgo
    Dec 7, 2006
      My father was Dave Ballard. I am currently capturing 60 plus hours of
      his radio Show Reflections, from his 10" reel to reel masters. He has
      many Don Blanding poems, some wonderful stories, and humorous anecdotes.
      My brother, sister and I are researching on how to market them, as
      there are many copyright laws that have to be addressed, (re: The Poem
      and Story authors and background music). I have made cds only for the
      family, and their sound is wonderful...
      If anyone knows a direction for me to find answers, would love to hear
      from you... Many Thanks
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic