      From: aloha-donblanding@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:aloha-donblanding@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of Jackie Collins-Buck
      Sent: Monday, October 16, 2006 2:15 PM
      To: aloha-donblanding@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [aloha-donblanding] Sunday's 6.6 earthquake in Hawaii

      Dear Bev
      No, you definately do not need to bring food!

      My guess is that those lining up outside stores
      were doing so because the restaurants were all closed
      and those were shoppers who were caught on the road
      when the power outage occurred.

      Remember too, that when the power is out, the cash
      registers don't work, so I'm sure customer service would
      be at a slower pace than usual.

      We are back to normal now, and I'm sure you will
      enjoy your visit!

      Warmest Aloha,

      Jackie

      Jacqueline Collins-Buck