      From: THOMAS MARKLE
      To: aloha-donblanding@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, September 19, 2006 7:27 PM
      Subject: Re: [aloha-donblanding] Old Don

      Karen: You always have those little surprises, like
      meeting and shaking DB's hand.....had no idea you were
      a fan in those days. I now anoit you with the hand of
      Allen Sawtelle.......and Allen, I am seriously trying
      to finish Infinite Way. I'm on my way to Oregon for 2
      weeks of crabbing and salmon fishing....maybe
      inbetween bites and pulling up crab traps I might get
      the last chapter in. I'll keep you posted.....tj