4055So quiet here

  • Tom Markle
    Sep 19, 2006
      Cadia: How is the transcribing going? Haven't heard anything for a while.

      Keith: Any new finds? How is your next book going?

      TJ: No new finds recently. There was nothing of merit in the Montana
      newspapers I researched. Some info about Uncle Blanding getting Yellowstone road
      crews together but no mention on DB in his youth. I'm not surprised at that but had
      to look.

      Sawtelle: Am trying to read and finish Infinite Way by Joel but it's darn hard to
      do. This stuff that DB got into is too circuituous (sp?) and wordy. Much like DB's
      last manuscript, "No Strings on Tomorrow". I have to say, it is very boring stuff....tj