4033Springtime

  • Tom Markle
    Jul 3, 2006
      And so, I RV'd up to Brookings Oregon for the last two weeks. While browsing some
      local Antique and junkie shops I came across a likely looking Lei Lani coffee cup.
      Much to my surprise when I turned it over, it was marked with all the usual Aloha
      Don Blanding, Vernon Kilns, etc.....but it was not marked Lei Lani. It was titled,
      Springtime.........I hadn't heard of this version before????? So, someone educate me on this
      one. I thought could it be a forgery? Is it a 1950's version of Lei Lani? Was it mis-
      marked? The cup is in pristine condition, though the writing is a bit foggy and not
      clear. Do I now own the Holy Grail? Hmmmmm. Anyone heard of this before??? tj
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic