3996Re: [aloha-donblanding] Re: Honolulu Star Bulletin 1923 and 1928

    Apr 30, 2006
      So Carol, what is the book you are referring to? As I
      read about DB in Seattle, it may help explain
      references to his building his Vagabond house
      there......tj

      --- SSchnei548@... wrote:

      ---------------------------------
      Keith - Sure, I would be willing to share if anyone
      would be interested.

      I believe Mike is hoping to finish the book this
      summer. Also, as I
      understand, a group (mainly Seattle opera people) are
      creating what they hope will be
      an annual Orre Nobles Music Festival. Mike feels that
      another art colony is
      being developed on Hood Canal.

      Carol

      aloha-donblanding@...