3983More 1956 Star-Bulletin columns - Jan-March completed

    Apr 6, 2006
      Hello, all ...

      Just thought I'd let you know I've finished transcribing the January-
      March 1956 Star-Bulletin columns and have uploaded them at

      Files > Publications > Honolulu Star-Bulletin > 1956 Columns (Jan 7-
      July 14)

      One addition is a touching tribute to Baron, the Sawtelles' German
      Shepherd, who passed away suddenly in March 1956.

      The February 25 column is missing the start of one paragraph - my
      microfilm copy is illegible at that point. If anyone has a clean
      copy, I'd appreciate having it.

      I forgot to add a footnote to the March 24 column; DB refers to
      September 1955, which actually should be September 1954 when he was
      hospitalized with a ruptured appendix.