3976Re: [aloha-donblanding] April 4th comments

    Apr 4, 2006
      OK Sawtelle.......I lectured only 10 people tonight at
      the Paradise Library. You however became the topic of
      conversation. I read a letter DB wrote to you in 1957
      and they loved it. It gave a real insight into DB and
      his hidden personality that the public doesn't see.
      They wanted to know more about you than Don and I had
      to redirect them. I told them the good parts of your
      story.....hee hee.......Anyway, it went well and I
      might get booked into the Chico Library which is much
      bigger and maybe work something out with the Butte
      County Historical Society for a future lecture/show.
      I was booked from 7-8pm and finished at 8:30pm and
      they were still awake....thats a good thing. They
      then browsed my collection for another 1/2 hour asking
      questions and looking at Keith's CD and Book. Its
      late, I'm tired.....aloha.....tj

      --- allen@... wrote:

      aloha-donblanding@...

      Terms of Service.