3967Don Blanding talks

    Apr 4, 2006
      Hey TJ...I'm going to plug our talks. I'm assuming yours is today?

      NATIONAL LIBRARY WEEK, PARADISE LIBRARY EVENT: 7 p.m. Conference room, 5922 Clark
      Road. Tom Markle, Paradise resident and collector of Blanding books, poems, letters, Vernon
      Ware dinner plates, music and artwork presents, "Meet Don Blanding, 1894-1957: Artist by
      Nature, Actor by Instinct, Poet by Accident and Vagabond by Choice." 872-6320 during
      library hours.

      My lecture is the evening of April 17th, Kingfisher Library, Kingfisher, Oklahoma (I'm still not
      sure what time it is).

      I'll take some pictures of Don Blanding Avenue.