3872Huge cache of books owned by Edythe Hope Genee

    Dec 31, 2005
      Broadway Books, 4521 Ingot Lane, Garden City, CA
      95633, 530-333-4986, brdwybooks@...

      Keith ,

      Did you find out where the antique store in Roseville is and how to
      reach them? They may know where all this stuff came from and who to talk to
      about it. You have probable already talked to them. I have friends who
      live there and could ask them to check the place out.

      Christmas on Maui with out family was great, but too short.

      Hal & I wish you all the best for the New Year.

      Blanding ut Poetry book publishing Poetry writing contest

      a.. Visit your group "aloha-donblanding" on the web.