3864Re: [aloha-donblanding] Re: Huge cache of books owned by Edythe Hope Genee

    Dec 20, 2005
      I phoned them already. They are about 1.5 hours from
      me but I won't be able to go there until after New
      Years. I have good friends up in that area. They
      haven't put everything on ABE yet. I asked them to be
      aware of any loose letters/photos, etc. I'm sure you
      did the same. I used to go through Garden Valley on
      my way to Georgetown which is an area I backpacked and
      fished in years ago. I can still backpack but someone
      else has to carry me...ha.....tj

      --- keith2draw <keith2draw@...> wrote:

      ---------------------------------
      I'm sorry Tom...it's actually Garden Valley...I think
      it's about six miles north of Placerville.

      aloha-donblanding@...

      Poetry
      writing Poetry book
      publisher Poetry