3836Re: New addition to my family

    Sep 19, 2005
      Thank you everyone for the kind messages.

      We did realize that there was a type of pottery called "Blue Willow" (we even own some) but
      it's just a coincidence. Funny enough, Blue's middle name is Leilani, which is of course one
      of Don's Vernon Kilns' designs.

      I'm sorry I have been scarce on the Blanding scene. Family life and my career have
      swallowed all but a little of my free time.

      I really think we should push for Don in this "100 most important Hawaiian folks" thing.
      What can I do to help?