3835Re: [aloha-donblanding] New addition to my family

  • Curt Blanding
    Sep 19, 2005
      Congratulations Keith and family!

      That is indeed an excellent birth date - just happens that Sep. 15th
      is also my birthday ( albeit a week decades earlier).

      Surely DB must have a poem or two about Willows.

      Again, congratulations,
      Curt Blanding