3831Re: [aloha-donblanding] New addition to my family

  • Karen Cotter
    Sep 18, 2005
      Keith - you won't believe this - but you and your family popped into my mind
      out of the clear blue sky on the 15th as I was sitting at my computer and I
      thought, "Gee! I wonder if Keith and Vanessa have had their new baby yet?!"

      I was going to e-mail you and thought - "No, for sure they will let us know
      when the baby is born!" Is that spooky!~ I'm so happy for you and will
      look forward to some photos! Give Blue, Vanessa and the wee one a hug from
      me! And another for yourself as the proud papa! Karen Cotter
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic