3828Re: [aloha-donblanding] New addition to my family

    Sep 18, 2005
      Congrats again Keith. I suppose you should look at an
      old ceramic pattern to collect called; Blue
      Willow....it really does exist. Cadia could probably
      tell you more about it. We have a few pieces of it
      around the house that my wife liked. You've quite a
      nice family growing..congrats...tj

      --- keith2draw <keith2draw@...> wrote:

      ---------------------------------
      Hello fellow Blandingites,

      My wife and I have a new daughter...Willow Skyla
      Emmons.

      Born September 15th, 2005 at 2:11 AM.

      7 pounds, 4 ounces. 20 inches long. Hair
      "brownish/blondish," eyes blue.

      Mother and daughter are doing very well.

      Love, Keith, Vanessa, Blue & Willow

      aloha-donblanding@...

      Terms of Service.

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic