3819Don Blanding for the 100 notable citizens on Honolulu

    Sep 11, 2005
      Mahalo Al for letting us all know about this.

      E-mail recommendations form all of us would certainly help. How about
      sending a favorite poem with our request, or a favorite piece of Don's art
      that we might have or can scan and send along?

      We definitely have enough history of his time in the Islands and how he
      helped tourism to send on to them. Inviting them to join our web site would
      give them more information than they would ever need.

      Let's hear from the rest of you.