3812Re: need help

  • lowry66
    Aug 23 1:32 PM
      TJ,
      Since you didn't get my email of a couple of weeks ago, I will go
      ahead and post this to the group. With one exception, my schedule is
      pretty flexible right now, just let me know when you plan to be here.
      The exception is the end of September, I will be at a conference out
      of
      town the 28-30th. I am looking forward to finally getting to meet
      you,
      have a safe trip.
      Jim
      The number at the museum is 580-581-3460. I will try emailing you
      through this site with additional contact info. Take care.
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic