      From: aloha-donblanding@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:aloha-donblanding@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of Cadia Los
      Sent: Tuesday, June 28, 2005 6:31 PM
      To: aloha-donblanding@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [aloha-donblanding] Orre Nobles & DB

      I have just spent a pleasant hour reading much of the small book by
      Erna Tilley, "In Remembrance of Orre Nelson Nobles, 1994-1967, and the
      Paths of Friendship." It was privately printed about 1970 or 1971.

      Don Blanding is mentioned often in this charming memoire, which has
      given me some new leads to follow. I think some photos of Orre
      Nobles, including one of Erna and DB at Olympus Manor, are in a
      collection at the University of Washington.

      Two copies of Ms. Tilley's book is available at the downtown Seattle
      Public Library (Floors 8 and 10) and at the Tacoma Public Library in
      the Northwest Collection.