3787Steamer passenger lists

    Jun 23, 2005
      Aloha Cadia,
      -----Original Message-----
      From: aloha-donblanding@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:aloha-donblanding@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of Cadia Los
      Sent: Tuesday, June 21, 2005 4:57 PM

      I am currently reading more of the S-B from 1916, 1917 and December
      1955. The other night I happened on the name "Will Lewers" on a
      steamer passenger list, arriving in Honolulu from San Francisco in
      November 1917.

      You mentioned above that you are reading the Star-Bulleting (I think
      that is what S-B means). do they list passengers coming to and going from
      Honolulu? I want to look for some dates and have not had much luck with the
      Advertiser.