3759Reviewing 5 years

    May 15 9:32 AM
      I had time to go through 1740 messages over the last
      few weeks and what a wealth of information we have
      developed in 5 years. My compliments to Cadia for
      getting this started! It seemed like someone would
      come up with a lead and someone (mainly Keith) would
      track it down. For the next 4-5 months I will be in
      the Blandingmobile heading to the East Coast. I will
      surely keep in touch with my new laptop. I do plan to
      stop at a few areas that DB frequented also.....good
      work over the last 5 years. Too bad we are not so
      active now...tj