3737DB on Ebay

  • tjmarkle2003
    Mar 11 10:44 AM
      Its been nearly 2 months since anyone posted a message....where have all
      the memories gone? There are 3 prints on the DB ebay site that I am very
      interested in. They don't appear to be originals but they do have an original
      signature. I emailed the seller and all he/she knows is that they came out of a
      lot of donations in Portland Oregon. No other information is known. I'm
      pouring through all my books looking for these prints. Does anyone
      recognize them? They are quite well done pieces and I may purchase them
      even if they aren't the orignal. Any takers out there??? tj
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic