3716Re: [aloha-donblanding] Merry Christmas!

  • cheryl valentino
    Dec 30, 2004
      Aloha Kathy,

      Cheryl Lani Valentino sending you a note...I'm on the
      Big Island too..in Hilo right now on Lanikaula St. at
      my dear friend's hale...checking email...and then my
      friend shows her Don Blanding plate...cool...I'm a
      local Hilo woman but living in Vallejo, CA..last 4
      years.....visiting family and fiends for the
      holidays....nice talking to you...Hauoli Makahiki Hou

      --- charonkat@... wrote:

      > Cadia,
      > You are awesome.......
      > Mele Kalikimaka