3714Merry Christmas!

    Dec 22, 2004
      Just wanted to take a moment to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, and
      to thank you for contributing to the legacy of Don Blanding in the
      past year.

      Since my computer went "kaput" at the end of October, I haven't been
      able to be online as often or as long as I'd wish. However, sometime
      in the next couple of months I hope to have new equipment and to
      continue transcribing and scanning material.

      Most recently I've read Star-Bulletin microfilm from early 1955 and
      hope to be able to share bits of it soon.

      I can't quite believe this group has been in existence for nearly 5
      years (come January 8), and I'm delighted we've added new members
      this year.

      Best wishes for a wonderful holiday season!