3703Re: [aloha-donblanding] New to this group

  • Curt Blanding
    Nov 15, 2004
      Aloha Mike,

      Welcome to the group. I have a bunch of Don's artwork reproduced on my
      website at
      http://www.pglg.com/blanding/don_blanding/
      If you'd like high resolution files of any of these, just let me know.
      I also have many pictures of his Vernon Kilns pottery designs and his books.

      Curt