3691Hula Moons

  • tjmarkle@earthlink.net
    Oct 14, 2004
      A few weeks ago I mentioned to the group that I had acquired a photo of DB in his early years wearing a loin cloth of sorts, kneeling in a shallow lagoon....so, that photo is in Hula Moons on the preface page. The photo was taken by Max Long, Honolulu. I knew I had seen it before. I believe this to be an original photo and it is inscribed, "To Harold, Aloha, Don Blanding (no bird). So, I'm still curious as to who Harold could be. I'm thumbing though all I own looking for any references to a Harold. Any idea who this might be???? thanks.....tj
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic