3661Re: [aloha-donblanding] San Francisco passenger lists

    Sep 26, 2004
      Hi, Keith ...

      Those dates would be from Hawaii to San Francisco? We know DB left Honolulu in
      Dec 1925, Sept. 1939 and Feb. 1940. (In Nov 1939, he returned to Hawaii to do a
      theater production of Feb 1940, then went to Carmel to sell his house and move
      on to Florida.)

      No, I did not know Ida was in Honolulu in 1917.

      My sister, I think, has a subscription to Ancestry.com. I'll forward ypour
      e-mail to her and see if she can come up with more details.

      Good sleuthing!

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic