3627Re: Flowers of the Rainbow / Fioretta

    May 12, 2004
      Oh Tom...I'll find more copies of them at a later stage. I've come to
      realize that it's the finding of these items that brings me joy...not
      necessarily the possession of them. I have made photocopies of them
      for my research purposes...and some day I'll replace them again.

      We will put our home on the market in a few weeks and have only
      looked at a few new houses as of yet. I'm just building up a fund for
      possible moving expenses. Our agent fee is also 6%, but that's
      usually split evenly between the listing agent and the agent who
      actually brings in the client.