3607RE: [aloha-donblanding] Dead Poets Society

    Mar 22, 2004
      From: tjmarkle@... [mailto:tjmarkle@...]
      Sent: Monday, March 22, 2004 4:21 PM
      To: aloha-donblanding@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [aloha-donblanding] Dead Poets Society

      * Yes Bev, I remember Al landy. He attended the grand opening of my
      show and was just amazed at what he fell into with the house. It was too bad
      he had already remodeled it before he knew about DB. I have some old photo's
      of what I think is the Carmel Vagabond House circa 1938. They were in the
      scrapbook that I found at the Vagabond House Inn. I was going to contact Al
      and show him the photo's. I thought he might really like to see them.

      Al would love to see those photos. He is a builder and cannot figure out
      how the house looked in Don’s time. He lives by Stanford and would love to
      see you if you are in the area.