      From: Bev Leinbach <bevbach@...>
      Sent: Mar 22, 2004 9:30 AM
      To: aloha-donblanding@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [aloha-donblanding] Dead Poets Society

      <tt>
      Welcome back TJ,<BR>
      <BR>
        Maybe now that you are back we’ll have some talking on this site.  I<BR>
      received a copy of DB’s Carmel Pine Cone article about finding his house and<BR>
      sent it on to the present owner.  You remember Al.  He called and told me how<BR>
      much he loves Don’s house and that the Jan 21st ’38 article expresses his<BR>
      feelings about the house when he is in it.  I thought you might like to know<BR>
      this.<BR>
      <BR>
      Bev.<BR>
      <BR>
      <BR>
      [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]<BR>
      <BR>
      </tt>

      <tt>
      <BR>