3601A card,note,book from Don

  • Mark Stadsklev
    Mar 6, 2004
      I don't know if this is the correct place to notify interested parties, however I have on ebay three items that I am sure would be of interest to serious Don Blanding collectors.
      One is a postcard from Don to Roberta, after haveing flown to Hawaii on a Clipper. I don't know if this is a one-off or a series of reprinted cards.
      The second item is on an 8 1/2" by 11" bond paper, "A smiling Hula Moon for your sky for 1935." Signed with a small moon face drawing.
      The third is a pretty good condition of "Song of the Seven Senses". Red in color with the face embosed on the front cover, the only date I can find is 1931.
      On ebay are 6 pictures. Item number 3592911916.
      Email me with any questions.
      Mark Stadsklev