3596Blanding ebay auctions

    Jan 16, 2004
      I'm selling some unique items on ebay this week and next.

      Hurlstone Fairchild, An Artist's Notebook, with foreward by Blanding -
      3579914864 - ends Sunday, Jan. 18th

      Red Leather edition of Vagabonds House, with slipcase box -
      3579977781 - also ends Sunday, Jan. 18th

      In the Land of Papaia, 1935, Hawaian poetry, including one by Don
      with an illustration from Flowers of the Rainbow - 3266615496 - also
      ends Sunday, Jan. 18th.

      I'm also selling 14 issues of LET'S LIVE Magazine which Don had a
      monthly column in from 1949 until his death. In fact they published
      his column until 1962 -- five years after his death -- using
      unpublished work provided by Edythe Hope Genee. She also has a
      monthly poem in each issue. Each issue also has at least one drawing
      by Don, and occasionally a photograph of him. The issues are being
      sold seperately, so you can find them by entering 'don blanding
      column' in ebay's search engine. These magazine auctions will end
      next friday, Jan. 23rd.

      Keith
      (ebay: keith2draw)