3576Inez Ashdown...Aloha Kahoolawe

    Dec 18, 2003
      Aloha Kaho`olawe

      Inez Ashdown, Pilahi Paki & Irmgard Farden Aluli
      Dear Maui Tom and Richard,
      Mahalo for the song and the information. As you know Tom, I have been
      looking for the song by Inez who was Armine’s von Tempsky’s adopted sister. I
      will now be able to add it to my information on Inez. Mahalo.

      I have come across another song in my readings and wonder if it is truly a
      Maui song or a part of the fictional book. Have you heard of: Kilokilo o
      Haleakala.

      Happy Holidays and a wonderful New Year to everyone.