  • tjmarkle@earthlink.net
    Nov 19, 2003
      With our proud dad's in this group, tj got jealous....so, I want to announce the birth of my newer and more upscale Blandingmobile! Yup, the old one is running out of research gas and so, had to create another one....going to Long Beach today to pick it up...sorry Cadia, I know this isn't exactly Blanding research news, but the old Blandingmobile has carried some important research news back to the group over the last few years...i.e., copies of the Carmel Pine Cone newspaper of 1937, boxes full of Blanding for Da Carmel Show, Da Box of Blanding ephemera including the Strings manuscript...and so, we move on....(tears in my eyes....so sad......tj