3441Re: [aloha-donblanding] Re: Ed Sawtelle info?

  • rlalder@aol.com
    Oct 4, 2003
      Hi Cadia and everyone:

      Thanks for the message and info. Actually, I have found some interesting
      stuff, but have been hoping for more photos of Sawtelle. I was the last organist
      at the Waikiki Theatre and have started this webpage as a personal
      memorial...... <A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/hilobayatos/WaikikiTheatre.html">WAIKIKI THEATRE</A> and included this info about <A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/hilobayatos/Edwin_Sawtelle.html">Edwin Sawtelle</A>

      Aloha,
      Bob Alder
      Hilo