3421Re: [aloha-donblanding] Re: tj leaving

  • tjmarkle@earthlink.net
    Aug 15 6:20 PM
      -------Original Message-------
      From: Cadia Los <duchess@...>
      Sent: 08/15/03 11:29 AM
      To: aloha-donblanding@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [aloha-donblanding] Re: tj leaving

      Thanks Cadia: I've been emailing with the new member already. He saw much of my research work and Carmel Pine Cone Newspaper coverage over the last year or so. He lives in Sausalito and he and I will be phoning each other before I leave. I've already told him as much as I know and that I've not come across anyone in Carmel per se that knew Armine, even though I've pursued the issue with many older people in Carmel that had some association with DB that I had videotaped. We'll see where it leads...tj