3387Another New York Tribune column

    Jul 1, 2003
      Cadia,

      I received my Fall 1924 NY Tribune microfilm. I've only had time to
      skim, but did come across another article by Blanding titled "Luau,
      Hawaiian Feast, Comes To The Institute" dated October 26, 1924.

      The bonus is a 4"x5" photo of Don preparing the Luau in a kitchen.

      Also, the poem "Poi," which appears in 'Leaves From A Grass House'
      and 'Vagabond's House' appears in full.

      I don't think I'll have time to transcribe this one, but I will mail
      a copy to you, along with whatever other articles I may find.