3386Re: [aloha-donblanding] Dr. Lovell

  • mauibandb@aol.com
    Jul 1, 2003
      What is the address for Dr. Lovell? He came and did some poetry readings for
      me in the early 90's for a May Day Don Blanding Poetry Competition we held at
      the Maui Inter-continental. I met his wife as well. I will travel to
      Seattle and Olympia in the fall. I could look them up?
      Yes and he was threatening to write the book then as well, it is something he
      had been working on before his retirement. He was able to interview a number
      of those who knew Don and have now passed.
      aloha
      Maui Tom